Penetrating the Fog of War
Putin is evil.
Putin is evil, and mentally defective.
Russia needs more land.
It's the largest country in the world by area, encompassing one-eighth of the Earth's inhabitable landmass.
- Russia needs more resources.
It's awash with resources, including many critical resources that only it possesses. It exports oil and fertiliser.
- My government told me they were my enemy.
It's not the first time I didn't know where my enemy is located. I love ScoMo.
- Russians love killing civilians, especially pregnant women and children.
They could level Ukraine in the blink of an eye. The majority are Russian speaking.
- Borders should be respected no matter what.
The Rwandan border was respected while 800,000 people were massacred.
We're a US vassal. The US always respects borders.
There is no Ukrainian border because Ukraine didn't renew its border agreement.
- US armed and indoctrinated Ukrainians have been shelling their Russian speaking citizens for years. They were preparing to launch a genocidal attack.
The West is being bombarded with US propaganda and censorship. This post [video] might balance things up a bit.
Don't watch it if you ticked any of the first 7 boxes or if you have another answer. Cognitive dissonance is hard to shake off.